- 4 russet baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 tbs butter
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bacon
- salt+pepper to taste
- 6 green onions
- Bake potatoes in oven preheated to 350 degrees for 1 hour
- While potatoes are baking, cook bacon and crumble. Set aside.
- Allow potatoes to cool for 15 minutes, then slice potatoes in half and scoop the insides into a large bowl. Leave the skins intact.
- Add milk, butter, 1/2 cup cheese, and salt and pepper. Blend until smooth and creamy
- Spoon mixture back into the skins. Top with bacon and remaining cheese and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Garnish with chopped green onions