Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sakura


I decided to stop in at Sakura on a total whim- and I'm glad I did! I ordered their Beef Negimaki Bento Combo Box to go- which comes with miso soup, salad, sumai, 6 california rolls & white rice. For $8.50, this was a ton of food.

* miso soup not pictured

Nothing was stand out delicious, but all of the ingredients were fresh and every item was enjoyable. I waited while my meal was prepared and the host was incredibly nice. It was freezing outside, and I was immediately offered a complimentary cup of green tea when I walked in the door-which I found to be super thoughtful of them. I'll definitely come back here for lunch again when I am looking for a little variety!

Address:346 Graham Ave, Brooklyn NY11211
Phone:(718) 218-8056
Average Price: $9
Grade: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment